Welcome to the National Nonprofit Salary Survey Registration
What is The Nonprofit Salary Survey?
Produced and prepared by experts with over 30 years of experience conducting nonprofit
studies, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits and associations.
117 detailed nonprofit job descriptions, you won't just match titles; you'll match
actual job content.
Click here now to register. Survey opens March 13 and pre-registrations are accepted!
- It's fast, easy, and FREE. Clear job descriptions make matching your positions simple and straightforward.
- The survey is specific to nonprofits like yours specifically. You can compare your organization's staff
salary levels to those of similar budget, location and affiliated industry.
- The more participants we have, the better the data will be. High participation produces robust results,
benefiting both nonprofits and those seeking to work in the nonprofit sector.
- The results will help you and your organization set fair and competitive compensation – the key to hiring and maintaining valuable employees.
Your Questions Answered:
- Who fills out the survey? Primarily HR or finance executives at associations and nonprofits, but if you
don't have a dedicated HR or finance staff person, your executive director would be the most appropriate
person to complete the survey.
- Is it difficult? No. The user interface is designed for easy input of compensation information. A support
team will be available for troubleshooting.
- Is it secure? Absolutely! The user interface is encrypted and password protected.
- Is there a cost? It is 100% free to fill out the survey and as a participant you
pay only $129 for the full printed report, a $218 savings!
What Does The Report Include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries, average salaries
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs
- Detailed Executive Benefits section
With a detailed job description for each position, you can match your own organization's jobs to others
across your state. So how do your numbers measure up?